Personally I agree with Keith and find this diatribe attacking Castro
sounds like many a western government's foreign policy towards Cuba.I find
it offensive and racist to attack another group like this and I think
Jerry's been reading too many Reader's Digest stories (propaganja). At
least Castro did'nt suck up to the Americans to get the embargo lifted so
round one to him I think.

FTW This group is no place for such off topic discussions so if you cant
keep it shut, f..k off and have a go at Castro to his face if you've got
the balls.

mad dave
--
------------
Recycling - not a chore more a way of life

Dave Preskett         [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The BioComposites Centre
University of Wales, Bangor
Deiniol Road