Hi David, Keith and All,
--- David Preskett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Personally I agree with Keith and find this diatribe
> attacking Castro
> sounds like many a western government's foreign
> policy towards Cuba.I find
> it offensive and racist to attack another group like
> this and I think
> Jerry's been reading too many Reader's Digest
> stories (propaganja). At
> least Castro did'nt suck up to the Americans to get
> the embargo lifted so
> round one to him I think.
>
> FTW This group is no place for such off topic
> discussions so if you cant
> keep it shut, f..k off and have a go at Castro to
> his face if you've got
> the balls.
>
> mad dave
     Dave,
       I don't like being called a racist, Castro is
the same race as me so how can that be racist?
       I've fought for 35 years against racist and for
human rights.
       If you want the real facts about Fidel and Cuba
check out Amnesty International's reports on them.
      Keith,
         I only mentioned that the benifits would go
to Fidel and his party members, not the general Cuban
population. If you don't want to believe what I say,
fine. But attacking me was rude. But I will always
stand up for human rights.
        You are the one who brought all the off topic
stuff into it. You seem to do this to me all the time.
        I won't post anymore on this subject.
        Please remove me from the list.
                    jerry dycus