--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm sure you'd think of a better way. Courts, sure, and you're dead
> right about patents. Patents don't mean much these days, unless
> you're a big corp, and not even then - the big corps spend a lot of
> time and money fighting each other over patents,
>
> But I reckon you're being a little hard on your human brothers and
> sisters, I don't think we've fouled a lot of things up, pretty good
> record really, despite generally challenging circumstances of just
> about every conceivable type. But, brothers and sisters are one
> matter, but when it comes to our bosses, our betters and overlords
> and their various gangs, and all our committees, from village hall
> Washington, wherever and whenever, yeah, they'd foul it up. Don't
> give the whole town a bad press just because of a couple of local
> thugs.
>
> Maybe you'd be looking for ways to give it away to ordinary folks,
so
> that ordinary folks could keep hold of it. Hey, you might even get
> rich doing that, who knows? If you managed to do such a thing for
the
> world I don't think it'd let you starve.
>
> Best
>
> Keith

 Please forgive my cynicism, but it's also very possible the inventor
would be worse than broke, and possibly in jail. As soon as this
wonderful machine made it to market, the Big Energy Corps would have
their own version, with a slight change made and patented, and would
have you in Court for Patent infringement until your legal bills are
so high your grandchildren won't be able to pay them off. The fact
that you were the original inventor of the concept would be of no
consequence to them.

Motie

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.