On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 17:41, alex wrote:
> Martin Klingensmith wrote:
>

> >Alex, the closest we can come to a perfect source of energy is the sun.
> >
> Martin - sun energy is the same as the one  Bruce is working on -
> dissociation of matter.
> However the problem with sun energy is that it is not evenly distributed.
> For example here in Ontario we can definitely use more  sun - especially
> today (-20 c)

People have been "working" on this for ages. Is it usable now, is it
safe, is it reliable, is it simple, is it inexpensive? We already have a
giant fusion reactor conveniently sending billions of joules to our
planet every second, why reinvent it?

> >As long as people rely on increasing amounts of energy to do everything
> >we want to do, we are going to have to utilize different methods of
> >getting this energy. Windmills are one of the most promising methods of
> >power generation (conversion), and they cannot be overlooked because a
> >few birds get killed. As far as a "current amplifier" goes, I hope you
> >are joking. There is no device that can take energy and create more
> >energy from it. It's not even something that the many people on this
> >list wish to see more of.
> >
> Martin, what we are talking about  is an energy of dissociation of
> matter - plain NE. Bruce proposing devices which
> can use NE safely right on the spot - not on humangous Nuclear
> Generating Stations.

It will never happen, at least while you and I are alive. I will
personally guarantee it. You can censure me if I become incorrect. The
day I can get one in my home for the same price as a comparable solar
array, I will send you a check for $1000USD.

p.s. It's -28C here. brr.

--
Martin Klingensmith
infoarchive.net