Hi, Robert:

robert luis rabello wrote:

>alex wrote:
>

>> I think that this is an established fact.
>>

>    I have asked you to support your contention.  Reiteration is not
>support.

No, you have to prove without reasonable doubt that wind turbine doesn't
kill birds - to me this is an established fact.

>>Now imagine the situation: you spend tens of thousand to install the
>>turbine, and every day it kills someone.
>>

>    This is a red herring.  Wind turbines simply don't "kill someone
>every day."

This is the reason I will never use turbines on my property, unless it
is 100 % proven that it won't harm a single bird.  An argument  that
cats kill
birds doesn't prove that you have to kill more of them by turbines.

>>In my opinion, turbine is not an answer.
>>What is the real answer? - Energy derived from disassociation of
>>matter.
>>Matter is a conserved energy.
>>Does it has to be based on chain reaction? -No.
>>Look at http://www.nerl.org.
>>

>    If you actually believe in non nuclear disassociation of matter, I
>can dismiss your posts as irrelevant.  Most of the people in this forum
>are looking for real solutions to energy problems, rather than fantasy
>and scam

Robert,  I only pointed out here that there are other ways to use
nuclear energy rather then employing chain reaction which is
used by current NGSs. It is still based on nuclear energy, I must
attest. The concept is quite proven. If you want to know more,
I suggest to read a book by I.Asimov "Electron, proton and neutron".

Alex

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511