On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 13:23, alex wrote:
> Darryl,
> thank you for your time end efforts in taking a second look.
> I think the essence of what Bruce is doing can be found at
> www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_tube_construction.htm.
> The idea is to use electron emitting radioactive substances for
> electrical current amplification.
> Now regarding cats and birds.
> My cat was eating like a pig and yet she was killing birds and proudly
> was demonstrating the catch to me.
> I guess it was a kind of a sport...At the same time I know 2 cats who
> live in a barn and don't even bother
> to hunt  anything around them - they are fully dependent on the food
> from a supermarket.
> Cats probably are no different from people -some like outdoor life and
> others just a coach potatoes..
> Saying this, there is no sense to introduce a turbine which kills even
> more birds , the ones remained after cats perils
> and other dangers in their life. Besides they really look like an
> eyesore, to me, anyway.
> I think the real solution is in what Bruce is doing - 3 kw power station
> in every basement.
> Alex

Alex, the closest we can come to a perfect source of energy is the sun.
As long as people rely on increasing amounts of energy to do everything
we want to do, we are going to have to utilize different methods of
getting this energy. Windmills are one of the most promising methods of
power generation (conversion), and they cannot be overlooked because a
few birds get killed. As far as a "current amplifier" goes, I hope you
are joking. There is no device that can take energy and create more
energy from it. It's not even something that the many people on this
list wish to see more of.
Highways look like an eyesore to me, so do power lines. Let's get rid of
them.
You didn't read any of the previous messages I sent, did you? Try this:
http://www.cleanpowernow.org/birdkills.php

--
Martin Klingensmith
infoarchive.net