Martin Klingensmith wrote:

>Alex, the closest we can come to a perfect source of energy is the sun.

Martin - sun energy is the same as the one  Bruce is working on -
dissociation of matter.
However the problem with sun energy is that it is not evenly distributed.
For example here in Ontario we can definitely use more  sun - especially
today (-20 c)

>As long as people rely on increasing amounts of energy to do everything
>we want to do, we are going to have to utilize different methods of
>getting this energy. Windmills are one of the most promising methods of
>power generation (conversion), and they cannot be overlooked because a
>few birds get killed. As far as a "current amplifier" goes, I hope you
>are joking. There is no device that can take energy and create more
>energy from it. It's not even something that the many people on this
>list wish to see more of.

Martin, what we are talking about  is an energy of dissociation of
matter - plain NE. Bruce proposing devices which
can use NE safely right on the spot - not on humangous Nuclear
Generating Stations.

>Highways look like an eyesore to me, so do power lines. Let's get rid of
>them.

You won't need any power transmission lines.

>You didn't read any of the previous messages I sent, did you? Try this:
>http://www.cleanpowernow.org/birdkills.php

I've red this article.

Regards, Alex

To visit your group on the web, go to: