Martin:
So called "nuclear batteries" are well known for a very long time.
NASA used one based on thermoelectricity: weight- 4lbs, output- 60 W for
10 years. This battery is a very primitive one
compare to what Bruce is doing and T.C Moray was doing in 1930th.
I bet that not that many people ever heard of Gustave Le Bon, And yet he
was one of the greatest minds of his generation.
The only reference to his work found now is attributed to his psychology
work  and yet he wrote 2 books devoted to the
use of nuclear energy: "Evolution of matter" and  " Evolution of
forces". Devices of T.C. Moray are based on these books.
CD with these 2 books are available on www.nuenergy.org. I bought them
and enjoy reading them. (I'm not related in any way to the seller).
Thank you for your generous $1000 offer - and it could be riskier then
you think, but I really don't need your money.
If you have some extra $30 - why don't you invest them in the books by
Le Bon?
Regards, Alex

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511