alex wrote:
> Darryl,
> thank you for your time end efforts in taking a second look.
> I think the essence of what Bruce is doing can be found at
> www.nuenergy.org/alt/radiant_energy_tube_construction.htm.

from the web page

"This prototype will be fundamentally based on Great Britain Patent No.
763,062. This patent claims that more energy is generated than what is
used to excite its main component."

Sounds dangerous, what if you hooked the output end to the input end?
production of an infinite amount of power and the complete vaporization
of the universe?

Apparently patents in Great Britain don't necessarily have anything to
      do with reality.

> Now regarding cats and birds.

I vote for wind turbines and against cats.  But then I never was much of
a cat person.

Bob Allen,  http://ozarker.org/bob
The modern conservative is engaged in one of Man's oldest exercises
in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral
justification for selfishness  JKG

---

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511