Thank you Hakan.

 Did some looking at the local wind data here,
 Wind Energy Resource Atlas of the United States
 http://rredc.nrel.gov/wind/pubs/atlas/tables/C-1T.html
 to get some idea whats possible annually.

 Anemometer Height in Meters and annual average Meters/Second
 Anem  Annual                 Wind Power
  HT     Speed                     Density
 (M)      M/S      Years       (Watt/m2)
 7.9       3.8      1949-61          87
 8.5       4.3      1961-78        101

 I don't understand the Wind Power Density above
 but if I multiply by the efficiencies in
 wind system design given your parameters,

 87Wh x 35%turbine x 85%generator x 95%mechanical
 =87*0.35*0.85*0.95 = 24.6 Watts/hour per square meter.

 With a 0.3 m^2 swept area,  24.6 x 0.3 =  7.38 Wh
 with a 0.5 m^2 swept area,  24.6 x 0.5 = 12.30 Wh

 Does that look right ?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511