See:

http://www.jatropha.de

Very good site run by German researcher Reinhard Henning

Edward Beggs
http://www.biofuels.ca

-----
On Thursday, February 12, 2004, at 07:42 PM, pinky 22in wrote:

>  hi
>   i am vidhyaI from India.I have completed  M.Sc  in
> Environmental sciences In PSG  college  India, and
> completed my M.E
> environmental engineering  in Griffith university
> Australia and MBA in Alagappa University India.  now
> from KCT  coimbatore working on biodiesel from
> jatropha   also i have tested different oils  but
> found jatropha is efficient.on what aspect you r
> working
>   regards
> vidhya
>

> --- rajesh sk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> i AM FROM iit DELHI PRESENTLY WORKING ON PROJECT ON
> Biodiesel PRODUCTION FROM jATROPHA. Jatropha is a
> treee born oil seed. The tree grows 4 to 5 meter and
> it grows in developing countries like india, Zambia,
> and other countries. Jatrpha plant also has madicinal
> value. If u need further details u can contact me
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Sumit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Are there any members out there who know much about
> Jatropha
> and it's processing requirements.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Sumit

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=biofuel
>
> Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list
> address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=biofuel
>
> Please do NOT send Unsubscribe messages to the list
> address.
> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor  ADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
> Terms of Service.

> _
> Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.
> Go to http://in.specials.yahoo.com/index1.html

> Biofuels list archives:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=biofuel

> To unsubscribe, send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so
low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/FGYolB/TM