  From: rajesh sk
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 10:41 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] Extractors and distillation of Jatropha

  i AM FROM iit DELHI PRESENTLY WORKING ON PROJECT ON Biodiesel PRODUCTION FROM
jATROPHA. Jatropha is a treee born oil seed. The tree grows 4 to 5 meter and it
grows in developing countries like india, Zambia, and other countries. Jatrpha
plant also has madicinal value. If u need further details u can contact me
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Sumit <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi All,

  Are there any members out there who know much about Jatropha
  and it's processing requirements.

  Thanks,

  Sumit

  Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Send the freshest Valentine's flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
Shipped direct from the grower with a 7 day freshness guarantee and prices so
low you save 30-55% off retail!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_iAw9B/xdlHAA/3jkFAA/FGYolB/TM