MM,

It is an option worth exploiting in the cases where it is possible. I got
enough
feedback, to say that it is valid in all EU countries with off peak
tariffs, which
are almost all. The picture is not clear in US, other than that in some states
it is a valid option. Disbursed storage, as in this case, also have some real
benefits for the producers. It shifts some investment capital to the users and
is also positive in balancing the grid, which all is good "ready for use"
applications..

Hakan