sell more gas if they could advertise it as providing 30 % better mileage. They could even a couple of cents to the price and be ahead on cost/distance.

enny Dunn wrote:
Except that the petro industry doesn't really have any interest in you getting
better mileage.  They certainly aren't telling us any ways to send them less
money.

$.02,
Ken

Michael Redler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

You're making sense Bob.

bob allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if it really worked, which I highly doubt, don't you think somebody would be blending and selling the mix already?

Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman
---