Mike

bob allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
if it really worked, which I highly doubt, don't you think somebody
would be blending and selling the mix already?

Why don't you tell us why you doubt it Bob? I'm sure that would be appreciated.

I'm afraid I have no such faith in the magic of the marketplace or whatever, if it worked "they" would be doing it already. Maybe, maybe not, and since discussion of it so far hasn't quite ruled out that it might work (yet), it's good to see someone here setting out to test it, as D.V. Subramanian plans to do in Chennai:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/46029/
Acetone in fuel increases mileage by 15 -35%

I hope D.V. keeps us informed, then we'll know. If it does work at all, then 1 palm's questions are good ones.

Regards

Keith

--
Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman