Hi Bob,

Everything you're saying sounds very reasonable. But, sometimes the conspiracy
theorist in me keeps coming out. Do you think that the oil industry has enough
political horsepower to influence the possibility of this happening -- even if
it works? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself and should find out if the idea
actually works.

I'm not trying to sound facetious. These are just a couple of things I'm
wondering about.

Mike

bob allen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
there are a lot of independent retailers out there who would love to
sell more gas if they could advertise it as providing 30 % better
mileage. They could even a couple of cents to the price and be ahead on
cost/distance.

enny Dunn wrote:
> Except that the petro industry doesn't really have any interest in you getting
> better mileage. They certainly aren't telling us any ways to send them less
> money.
>
> $.02,
> Ken
>
> Michael Redler said:
>

>>You're making sense Bob.
>

>>bob allen wrote:
>>if it really worked, which I highly doubt, don't you think somebody
>>would be blending and selling the mix already?

> Biofuel archives at Infoarchive.net (searchable):

Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman
---