I don't understand the problem with using soft copper for fuel line, just make
sure it's secured obviously. If you didn't know, diesels use steel for their
high pressure lines. Steel tube is more brittle than copper!
-Martin

--- Edward Beggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, Joe, but just wondering, is there any difference in copper (alloys or
> such?) - copper fuel line was used in my tugboat, and has been there since
> 1964, with plenty of vibration and bouncing, and no problems.
>

> Ed B.
> www.biofuels.ca

=====
http://devzero.ath.cx/
Visit the Systems Information Database
Have some interesting information? Put it up on the SID.
-Martin Klingensmith

[EMAIL PROTECTED]