My concern with FF, is how slow it is with SVG over 300k. Hopefully
within 1.5 years the issue will be solved. I tested it with the FF 2
beta 2, and mouseover events are still laboriously slow. I posted it as
a bug back in January, but nothing.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TktRrD/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM