On 9/6/06 10:55 AM, Sean wrote:
> My concern with FF, is how slow it is with SVG over 300k. Hopefully
> within 1.5 years the issue will be solved. I tested it with the FF 2
> beta 2, and mouseover events are still laboriously slow. I posted it as
> a bug back in January, but nothing.

Have a bug # to reference?

Firefox 2's SVG support is almost the same as 1.5, with the addition of
textPath and some low-risk, high-gain bug and specification fixes
backported from the trunk.  Firefox 3 (which can be previewed by looking
at a trunk nightly) is where development is happening.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM