On 6/9/11 10:17 PM, Chris Sedlmayr wrote:
Hi all,

I don't think we are against the idea of creating a Symfony2 specific
group, but we must ensure that finding help in the right place is the
main priority.

I'm against creating a Symfony2 specific group. If we were to create a new group, then it would be a symfony-legacy group. Do we want to create a ghetto?

Fabien

Also, it's worth noting that there is significant time involved with
moderating this group alone, which I am not complaining about as it
means we have an incredibly active community of developers and users
which is fantastic!

I'll bring it up and we can go from there?

Thanks,
Chris Sedlmayr