2011/6/10 Fabien Potencier <fabien.potenc...@symfony-project.com>

> On 6/9/11 10:17 PM, Chris Sedlmayr wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I don't think we are against the idea of creating a Symfony2 specific
>> group, but we must ensure that finding help in the right place is the
>> main priority.
>>

> I'm against creating a Symfony2 specific group. If we were to create a new
> group, then it would be a symfony-legacy group. Do we want to create a
> ghetto?

+1 for symfony-legacy.

The problem is essentially for symfony2 newcomers as when they will receive
an email, they will have to "guess" if it is related to symfony1 or
symfony2. It is obvious for someone already knowing symfony1 but not for
someone who only knows sf2.

Or a [sf1] or [sf2] string should always be included in the subjects of the
email...

COil

security at symfony-project.com