On Thu 2023-10-19 21:47:28 +1100, Andrew Harvey wrote:

>  I found the process was only using Vicmap data from last year, so I've
> updated that. The URL it's using should be serving new data every week but
> I'm not sure it was not happening previously.

This is the URL
https://s3.ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/cl-isd-prd-datashare-s3-delivery/Order_FDBZT5.zip

Is it from the DELWP? Do they say that the data is supposed to be
updated weekly?

Also, could you share the order details, including name, ID, Projection,
Buffer, File Format and Area? It would help make the whole process more
reproducible, starting from the source (the DELWP Vicmap Address page).
Otherwise we wouldn't know how to get an url from DELWP serving the same
kind of files.

> So we'll need to monitor this
> if the import is delayed further.

I'll do my best to make sure the project is not stalled again.

> [... 45 lines elided]

> I'm not a fan, and besides this mailing list is for mappers so it's not the
> place for detailed code review.

I assume a mapper is a person who helps improve the osm dataset, and by
this definition the work of this import is in scope.

> I'd rather if you can submit a Merge Request on GitLab (or Pull Request on
> GitHub).

As I mentioned before git is decentralised, so no one can force anyone
else to use a specific forge :)

> [... 100 lines elided]

Best,
Yuchen

--
Timezone: UTC+11
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0