Am 13.04.2013 13:50, schrieb Jean-Marc Liotier:
> That is not heretical - it is perfectly fine that some people just want
> to add their pet POI and never come back. But that is infinitely more
> than the total lack of edit which is what I find puzzling.

I think it is completely understandable: you want an account to see what
kind of (additional) functionality is available and so on. On top of
that it is very common for people to create an account and come back
later and then do their first edit, in my case it was nearly exactly a
year later,.

As to the usage patterns, I still keep an eye on old (at least three
years old) accounts accepting the contributor terms. Every day there is
typically a dozen or so that login after what must be at least 2 years
now, and a number of them actually had edits (implying that they didn't
respond to the numerous e-mails they got).

Simon