On Thursday, January 5, 2006, 7:18:13 AM, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

MM> The Bat v3.64.03 BETA is available at
MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files/the_bat/beta/tbb36403.rar

Dropped back to 3.64.01. This version does not search on a virtual
folder. In fact, I cannot get the search window to close without
killing TB.

Jon

Using The Bat! v3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service
Pack 2
--
"One of the most meaningful things that's happened to me since I've
been the governor — the president — governor — president. Oops.