Hi there!

On 25 Dec 99, at 12:01, Frank Farance wrote
    about "Re: Other windows crashes":

> > Also, you post this on Eudora and you still got that damn line length
> > set wrong!
>
> My line length in Eudora is set just right.  The problem is a
> *display* issue, not an E-mail generation issue.

You are NOT a betatester then, for if you were, you'd have
read the corresponding RFCs.... I'm not going to enlighten you
on these, since it's clearly a waiste of *my*, _rather_valuable_,
time. I don't care about yours...

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---