At 23:07 1999-12-25 +0300, Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> On 25 Dec 99, at 12:01, Frank Farance wrote
>     about "Re: Other windows crashes":
>
> > > Also, you post this on Eudora and you still got that damn line length
> > > set wrong!
> >
> > My line length in Eudora is set just right.  The problem is a
> > *display* issue, not an E-mail generation issue.
>
> You are NOT a betatester then, for if you were, you'd have
> read the corresponding RFCs.... I'm not going to enlighten you
> on these, since it's clearly a waiste of *my*, _rather_valuable_,
> time. I don't care about yours...

Presumably, you mean there are some RFCs that are not satisifed.  Which ones in
particular?  I can read the RFCs on my own, just point me to the one you think is
problematic.

You're right that I'm not a beta tester.  I never claimed I was.  I was just asking
for technical support information about The Bat.  Can't logical lines be of arbitrary
length?

Rather than getting all upset, why not just point to the technical information?

-FF
Frank Farance, Farance Inc.     T: +1 212 486 4700   F: +1 212 759 1605
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.farance.com
Standards, products, services for the Global Information Infrastructure