Just,

May be when I said Openbravo was more professional, then I should illustrate.
Well, look their wiki spec or look their organization and public schedule here:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjMsaCphoKkzcFBXWkFTVDlKZzVGVGxZNFNsbWdQT0E&hl=fr
(look at the several tabs)

So yes, no comparison. But professional organization doesn't make all, their
platform is still really far away from OpenObject as I said, their programming
languages are obsolete (PL/SQL) or verbose Java at best. All that professional
organization cost money and they won't be cheap tomorrow. But that gives an
illustration of what is a better internal organization (remark however that
Tiny uses OpenERP for that - they just connected it to Launchpad bug management
while Openbravo don't eat their own dogfood here as they use Google
Spreadsheet).

Raphaël Valyi

CEO and OpenERP consultant at
http://www.akretion.com