-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:TruthTalk-

Another way you might look at it is as a psychologist.  Why does Daniel

act this way?  Is he seeking attention?  When Daniel was here before, he

was not noticed very much.  He seemed to listen more than he talked.

Now that he has embraced Torah and become a man of the law, he is much

more outspoken and attacks others not so much with the law, but with

insults.  Is there a connection between his doctrine and his vile

attitude?  These are interesting questions to explore.  As a clinician

and believer in the Lord, I would hope that your compassion for Daniel

as a human being would help you to be concerned about him and wonder how

to help him.  Does anybody these days even take him seriously?  Does

Chris or anybody else in the world think highly of him?  I really wonder

about these things.  Daniel must be getting very lonely.  In many ways,

I pity him.