In a message dated 5/1/2004 4:21:12 AM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Daniel is new this time around, so I afford him some patience.

But, of course, he is not new at all.   "This time around " is just an excuse.   Paul was not :longsuffering: as you apply the concept in regard to the imoral young man who was sleeping with his mother. Jesus would not wait ten seconds with this guy -- not ten seconds.  His language is a perfect picture of his heart  --  and on other occasions, even you have said so.   I say get rid of the punk and with that, I rest my case and will begin to continue in Izzy's most resent suggestion.

John