In a message dated 5/1/2004 2:10:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Johnny boy -- no  one in their right mind would ever take you seriously.  You  need a diaper change  -- your shit (dung that violates Yah's word) is seeping out down your legs.

Yes.   I see it now.   There is hope for this guy.   Let's see what we've got here.  A kid who probably did not complete public school,  who "confuse, "  words such as shit, masterbate, whore, with that which is called fruit of the spirit,  teaches his children to pray by locking them in a closet (their only prayer is this:    Lord tell Daddy we are hungry and are afraid of the dark  --  so his strategy is profoundly effective  --  I mean, they do learn to pray.) ;  after reading "Danny boy" decides to retaliate with "Johnny boy"  ;  and when confronted with real debate (i.e. Jonathon's posts of the recent past, or,  I dare say, my comments about cultural commands)  is simply over his head and,   feeling completely overpowered by effective and amorous opposition,   responds with construction site lingo that puts him in good company with a vast world of reprobates and mindless pagans.

Back at you

JD