Le 10 juil. 08 à 20:20, Robert Sanford a écrit :

Apologies. This was intended as a private message to another member.

rjsjr

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Robert Sanford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have not been satisfied w/ Typo but I keep on the mailing list.

If you want to do a full site management tool with a blogging engine
and don't mind PHP then I recommend Drupal.

If you just want a blogging tool then there are two Java ones that I
used to follow that you might be interested in
+ Blojsom (http://wiki.blojsom.com/wiki/display/blojsom3/About+blojsom ) which Apple included w/ one of their OSX Server releases and may still
do so. It is a file-based rather than database based engine.
+ Roller (http://rollerweblogger.org/project/) which is actually used
to power the Sun Microsystems blogs both public facing and internal as
well as IBM Developer Works blogs.

Or you could just keep on w/ Typo :)

rjsjr

Don't apologize, this is quite interesting. One of my jobs as a QA manager is just to get feedback from unsatisfied users in order to improve the application, and you just seem to fit the role. So please, tell me more, I'm really looking forward reading what can be improved here. I would have prefered a patch, but some feedback will be OK too.

--
Frédéric de Villamil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        tel: +33 (0)6 62 19 1337