> http://www.dyndns.com/services/springserver/
>
> Dynamic Network Services is based in New Hampshire.  Might be as local
> as you can get. :]

This was a few years ago, but Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom
was doing a bit of hosting out of the attic of their Hinesburg
Offices.  When I toured their facility they had about a dozen servers
all sharing a T1...  They were willing to let us put our server in
their facility, or share one of their existing boxes.  The only
problem is that they don't have 24 hour service.  If you need a
reboot, you might have to wait until Monday morning.

-Jim