If you are considering hosting your own, there's a handful of
quasi-public facilities in the state. Some providers may sell space on
a "per-U" basis for the smaller customers, especially if you are
looking for a slim platform.

We (TelJet) is not offering any hosted or managed services (we're
construction and IP guys), but looking for shops who want to host
services in Vermont and do business using our 100% VT owned and
operated network and facilities.

I'm recovering from an IT career hangover and keeping us _away_ from
hosting servers... someone else with more skill/patience/panache can
do this better then we can.

-D