Dear David,

On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, David Storandt wrote:

We (TelJet) is not offering any hosted or managed services (we're
construction and IP guys), but looking for shops who want to host
services in Vermont and do business using our 100% VT owned and
operated network and facilities.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to "stick to the knitting". The fact that you know what TelJet does not do, speaks well for your firm.

Thanks, keep you in mind!

Kindest Regards,

Paul Flint
(802) 479-2360

/************************************
Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgment in response to this note.

Paul Flint
Barre Open Systems Institute
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT
05641

http://www.bosivt.org
http://www.flint.com/home
skype: flintinfotech
Work: (202) 537-0480

Consilium                                       _
gratuitum        .~.     ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
valet            /V\      against HTML e-mail   X
quanti          /( )\     www.asciiribbon.org  / \
numerantur      ^^-^^