Hi Markos,

> Although,
>
> 1. I have defined the charset in struts-config.xml like the following
> <controller contentType="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-7"/>
> 2. In velocity properties I have set both
> input.encoding=ISO-8859-7
> output.encoding=ISO-8859-7

#*
Actually, the output.encoding doesn't matter unless you're using
VelocityServlet or Anakia.  ;)

http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity/developer-guide.html#Velocity%20Configuration%20Keys%20and%20Values
*#

> 3. my html templates have the content type set properly
> 4. my resource files are in the corrent content type

Please refresh my memory.  Was there a way to specify "content type"
in "resource files"?  I thought they were just PropertyResourceBundle
files.

> I still get question marks (?) displayed back to the browser when displaying
> anything that comes from an ApplicationResource file :(

Question marks usually means that the charset converter couldn't find
the suitable character for the conversion.  If you spit out some log
from java, is it encoded properly, or do you get question marks there,
too?

Best regards,
-- Shinobu

--
Shinobu "Kawai" Yoshida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>