On Friday 11 February 2005 07:21, Shinobu Kawai wrote:
>They must be escaped java-wise like "\u1234".

Shinobu I did that and it worked. Thanks.

Although I find it a bit hard to accept that any resource bundle must be in
that format. That makes life a bit harder :/

Still I cannot understand why setting the output.encoding to ISO-8859-7 in
velocity.properties has that effect I mentioned earlier.

Even more since you pointed out that the output.encoding doesn't matter unless
you're using VelocityServlet or Anakia and Im using VelocityViewServlet