I haven't read Mizuno's report - so I might be mistaken in my comments....
but if Mizuno is at steady state with the pump on for many many hours, then
when he turns on the LENR experiment, he will only see a delta T that is
due to the LENR experiment and the pump heat doesn't matter at all.

--
Jeff Driscoll
617-290-1998