From: Gigi DiMarco <gdmgdms...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 8, 2015 10:54 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:"Report on Mizuno's Adiabatic Calorimetry" revised

Mizuno measured the heat added to the system by the pump. There is no point to
appealing to a theory or hypothesis about how much heat there may be when it
has actually been measured for 18 hours by running the pump only.

dear Jed,

I could not find anymore the excel file of this 18 hour measurement [it used to
be http://LENR-CANR.org/Mizuno/Mizuno2014-11-20.xlsx]

In that file it was clearly shown that the water temperature, with no excess
heat, rised by 2.5 °C in a stable way against the room temperature. Is not it
too much for 0,24 W?

Could you post the file again?

Many thanks

Gigi DiMarco <gdmgdms...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is completely wrong: the pump power is not transformed into kinetic enegy
of the water, otherwise you will get after a while an infinite velocity, not
only for the water inside the tube but for cars on motorways as well.

Let me point out again that this entire discussion is irrelevant for two
reasons, which I clearly explained in the paper, starting on p. 24:

1. Mizuno measured the heat added to the system by the pump. There is no point
to appealing to a theory or hypothesis about how much heat there may be when it
has actually been measured for 18 hours by running the pump only.

2. It makes no difference how much heat is added to the system by the pump.
Whether the temperature goes up 0.6°C, or 6°C or 10°C, and whether this
temperature represents a half watt, or 5 W, or 10 Watts is completely
irrelevant. The pump is left running all the time. Therefore all of the heat
from the pump is in the baseline temperature of the system. Mizuno measures
from the baseline to the terminal high temperature at the end of the test, just
as the temperature begins to fall. He does not measure from the ambient
temperature.

I wish the people writing these critiques would spend a few moments reading the
paper, but they never do.

I am not even going to bother adding these remarks to the latest paper. I am
busy. If someone here would like to, feel free to add these points. It is a
waste of time, I think.