@Jones

This possible heat production by the dummy is a interesting and not well
appreciated complication of Muon production.

If muons are produced by the active reactor, they could be producing heat
in the dummy reactor.

The heater could be producing a axial magnetic field the pushes most of the
muons into the dummy reactor.

This is how I beleive that the mouse/cat configuration works for Rossi.

The dummy might well require complete isolation from the active reactor to
see a valid delta temperature difference.