When it comes to entanglement. distance from the origin of the entanglement
is not cogent. The entangled particles can be on opposite side of the
universe and still be connected.

The strange thing about Holmlid's experiments is that Holmlid produces
billions of high energy particles that all should produce gamma radiation
when they hit something. But Holmlid never thinks to ask himself how his is
not fried to a crisp with gamma radiation.

I guess if an idea doesn't fit into your theory, you ignore it.