Proposition: "However if there is muon decay at all - they should be seeing
a signal at 511 keV."

Detection of radiation is not applicable to the LENR sensing application
because LENR thermalize any radiation emitting in a wide zone around the
LENR reaction. If this were not so, Holmlid and Rossi would be dead now.