It seems to me that calorimetry is a weak subject to base a defence on.
Nether the judge or any of the jury will have even heard the word let alone
understand why the ERV messed it up. The layers for the defence will need a
expert witness to educate the court on what is good and what is ill in LENR
gain measurement. Since you are a sympathetic backer of IH, you may well
get the call to teach and convince the court. I will be interested in the
show that will come; how you perform under pressure, and how you will
avoid ad hominem attack with Ponon and Rossi in the court room. You will
face Rossi head to head, mono e mono with a huge $Billion
responsibility on your shoulders. Ask for a large expert fee, IH can afford
the best.