Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

The Judge is going to ask IH if they gave the ERV absolute authority as the
> agent of arbitration to determine if the terms of the licence agreement
> were met. Then the Judge will ask the ERV if he has determined if the terms
> of the Licence agreement were met. . . .

Are you the judge? A friend of the judge, perhaps?

Are you a lawyer? Because if you are, I am surprised you passed the bar.
Every lawyer I have asked thinks that what you are saying is nonsense, and
they think you have no idea what you are talking about.

If the ERV say in court that he thinks the terms were met, he should pack
his bags and take the first airplane for Italy as soon as he leaves the
stand, to avoid being arrested for perjury and fraud.