On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 10:37 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Rossi claims?!? Rossi has claimed he had a production line set up when
> there was no such thing. He claims he spent hours inside a 1 MW reactor in
> a shipping container, when that would kill him in 10 minutes. He has
> claimed countless ridiculous things. Ignore his claims. Everything was NOT
> okay, as I have said many times before.
>
> - Jed

Tonia Naylor
January 23rd, 2016 at 8:40 AM
Dr Andrea Rossi:
The place in the factory where the 1 MW plant is in operation has windows?
Can you describe it?
Tonia

Andrea Rossi
January 23rd, 2016 at 9:27 AM
Tonia Naylor:
Windows are amenities we cannot condone to us…the place reserved to the
plant is completely closed and blind; the circulation of air is made by a
fan system from the roof. The warm air is extracted from the roof.
Obviously we have conditioned air inside the container of the computers.
We cannot see outside if not with the cameras installed by the security
staff.
The place is maintained pretty clean, though. It couldn’t be otherwise,
since I am strongly allergic to powder: a small bunch of powder can unleash
an asthma attack, so I need to stay always in the clean.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

The FUD campaign has begun.