Unfortunately, all of the nuclear effects that have been detected - whether
radiations, isotopic shifts, or transmutations - are unconfirmed.  There
have been 1-off examples of each, but no confirmation that any is a
repeatable part of the process, nor that these were not 1-time side-effects
or errors.  There is still plenty of opportunity for making good additions
to the science in this experiment; and fortunately, the experiment is
relatively simple!

Bob