From: David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2016 2:03 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:angry and sad LENR comment but info too!

I agree that it would be better to improve the fraud.  You have to wonder why
he did not at least go to that level of expertise by using fractional data?

It would be far more believable to suspect that he used the average instead of
making an effort to track the true data if he did not think anyone would care.
Could Penon be so convinced of the 1 MW and extreme COP calculations that he
did not believe that anyone would become too demanding?  I do not know.

Of course, I probably would assume that now it is too late to retract the data
as reported since it will do great harm to the court case to do so.  How could
you explain to the judge that your data was known by you to be inaccurate?

Penon is acting in a strange manner, the only way it makes sense is to think
that he did not expect a problem to develop with IH.  Perhaps he really
believes that the COP was great and the power met the requirements.

I am still attempting to understand how the flow meter may have been faked out
by being less than full of water.  The manual describing how to use this device
does mention that it needs to be kept free of negative pressure and cavitation
conditions.  My current theory is that a restriction of some type is located
ahead of the meter which limits the amount of liquid that can be pumped through
the meter.  This problem is common in hydraulic systems where a clogged filter
starves the hydraulic pump.

When starved, the pump lowers the input port pressure which might cause the
incoming liquid to vaporize.  The life expectancy of a hydraulic pump is
greatly reduced when cavitation of this type exists.

So, I am suspecting that the return water is vaporized to some degree by this
process thus leading to a large meter error.  To be sure, we need a diagram of
the compete system which includes the location of all the pumps, meters, and
holding tanks, etc.  We also need to know the power being drawn be these pumps
and tables of their operational parameters as a function of power input.

Dave