If IH had real concerns it is inconceivable to me they didn't do something about it until after the test was completed.

You have never provided proof the flow was less than Rossi stated. Still no piping diagram, still no ERV report.

The contract called for ~ 1MW with a COP>6 for 340(?) days What it was on any particular day is another story.

I see that IH are now claiming being manager of Investments for Cherokee means Vaughn was not a legal manager.