From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 6:18 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Interesting Steam Calculation

David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

If half the reactors are taken out the power would definitely fall in half
without the external loop.  Even with it, there is only a certain amount of
correction that is possible which would be seen with all of the individual
devices running at full drive input power.  It is not likely that there is
enough reserve to fill in that large of a gap.

Ah, but Rossi claims the gap is filled. He claims that on some days, half the
reactors produced more power than all of them did on other days. See Exhibit 5.
I agree this seems impossible. I suppose you are saying we should ignore that
part of his data. We should assume he was lying about that, but the rest might
be true.

I think it is more likely the entire data set is fiction. As I said, there is
not much point to you or I spending a lot of time trying to make sense of
fiction. It is like trying to parse the logic in a Harry Potter book.

Many other aspects of the data, the warehouse ventilation, the customer,
Rossi's refusal to let anyone into the customer site, and so on, all seem
fictional to me. The totality of the evidence strongly indicates that none of
it is true.