The contract saying no one could visit the customer's facility has been widely reported.
Rossi stated it and as far as I know IH has not denied it.
AA

On 8/26/2016 12:41 PM, Giovanni Santostasi wrote:
a.ashfield, you give warnings to people not to make speculations and then you speculate yourself all the time. Where is the contract between Rossi and IH saying they could not visit the "customer" operations?

Again, please look the entire piece not single isolated bits.

We already discussed how the location of the "customer" was not congruent with them using 1 MW for industrial processing in a retailer zoned area in a small warehouse, we already discussed the homemade business card with an not existing director of engineering (with no real online presence of any kind), how the business card has a photo of a plant in Japan that has nothing to do with the customer, a strange name for the company JM Products, similar to a well known and real chemical products company, but M stands for Matthew and no Matthey (super weird), the flowmeter operating below specs, Fabiani not giving raw data even if he promised to do so, Penon not answering simple and direct questions from Murray and so and so on. You may defend Rossi on one of these items but how you can conceive of a defense that deals in a reasonable way with all these issues (and the list is not exhaustive at all)? It is clear you are simply in denial and cognitive dissonance if you can ignore the whole picture.
Murky you say?

Giovanni