At 01:09 PM 9/29/2009, you wrote:
Dr. Mitchell Swartz wrote:

   How ironic (or not) that the two LANR/CF researchers
who actually had perfomed open demonstrations at ICCF10,
Dr. Dash and myself, did not have a single paper
on that highly selected, therefore censored, list.

Yes, it is censored, but you yourself are the censor! Hagelstein included one of your ICCF-10 papers, #19 on the list of References:

M. Swartz and G. Verner, “Excess heat from low-electrical conductivity heavy water spiral-wound Pd/D2O/Pt and Pd/D2O-PdCl2/Pt Devices,” Proc. ICCF10, (2004).

It is not shown on my list because I do not have a copy in the library. Many papers are missing from the list, as shown by the gaps in the numbers. I do not have a copy of any of your papers in the Library, or on my hard disk, because you have not given me any copies of your work. And you have steadfastly denied me permission to upload any of your papers, even threatening a lawsuit when I posted an abstract from one of your papers.

  Jed,

  Sorry that you took this personally, but ...

  Wrong.  You were given copies.  Multiple copies.
By disk. On paper. By mail with green card.

  In fact, what is most boggling, is that you were given a CD
 with the papers when I gave you a ride back from Gene Mallove's
funeral to Newbury St.  You left the car, with it in hand.

   So the confabulations by you are nonsense.

  Corroborating your fabrications, Jed, you have told others and us
that you demand to EDIT the papers.
 [ Now, to think about it, that is more censorship, isn't it? ]

So the only person censoring anything here is you. Don't blame Hagelstein, McKubre or me because you censor your own work, for crying out loud.

 BTW, when the late Dr. Mallove was murdered,
you were still even censoring the titles of the three
papers at ICCF-10.
Since then you have the titles listed, and added others
whom were not listed, like those by Dr. Bass.
Thank you for all that.

  No one blames/d Prof. Hagelstein or Mike McKubre
for the censorship by you at the LENR/CANR website.
It wouldn't be logical.

  In fact, corroborating that, when you one wrote Gene and I
about why you censor papers at your website, you named
someone in the field, and it was neither of them.

  [ Also, FYI, Gene Mallove posted on vortex quite a bit about the
censorship at your website. Some of them are quite interesting,
although never understood what he meant about 'political
censorship'. ]

Dash is #52, ICCF6. Dash never censors anything and never denies permission, but I don't happen to have that paper in electronic format.

- Jed

  Gosh. I don't see Prof. Dash at #52 in that table,
so I must not understand what you meant.

  Have a good day.
    Mitchell